Description: Outside Source Design is a multimedia design firm based in Indianapolis, IN. We are seeking an interactive developer with experience developing full-scale applications on the iOS platform. We are particularly interested in individuals possessing a quality-oriented attitude, attention to detail and the capacity to debug their own code. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team of extremely talented programmers and designers with an aim to create exciting new consumer mobile products, then we should talk.
- Develop new iOS apps
- Maintain existing iOS apps
- Assist in the ideation of apps
- Assist in the creation of information architecture and wireframes of apps
- 1+ Years experience developing iOS apps using Objective C / Cocoa
- 2+ Years of software development experience
- Ability to show and explain example code
- Strong ambition to adapt and learn new development technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team
- Strong attention to detail
Other desired skills:
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience developing with Adobe Flash, Flash Builder, and ActionScript
- Experience developing cross-platform apps using Adobe AIR
- Experience developing Android apps using Java
- Experience developing with Unity3D
- Experience developing with PHP / MySQL
- Experience developing with Microsoft .NET (C#) / MsSQL
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc)
The salary for this position commensurate with experience. In addition, OSD provides a competitive benefits package, including 401k with company contribution, profit sharing, merit-based bonuses and more.
How to apply:
Send cover letter, resume and samples to email@example.com.